- a) Administrator – personal data administrator, which is the Supplier specified in the Terms and Conditions of Sale on the Platform.
- b) Personal data – information on an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person, who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as first name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors, which determine physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person,
- c) Regulations – Terms and Conditions of Sale when using means of distance communication on the Platform,
- d) Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC,
4.In connection with the User's use of the Platform, the Administrator collects data to the extent necessary to provide sales through the Platform, as well as information on the User's activity on the Platform.
I. PURPOSE OF OBTAINING DATA AND SCOPE OF PROCESSED DATA
1. The User’s use of the Platform is related to the processing of his personal data. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and process the Order, and failure to do so results in the lacks of the Order’s realisation.
2.Personal data of Users using the Platform are processed by the Administrator in order to:
- a) execute orders placed by the Platform,
- b) contact the User,
- c) handle complaints,
- d) for analytical and statistical purposes,
- e) for marketing purposes, including the purpose of receiving commercial information on products and services offered for sale by the Administrator by the electronically, including using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems, to the telephone number and e-mail address provided by the User.
3. The Administrator may proces the following Users’ personal data:
o a) IP address
and, only with regard to Users who have placed an Order:
o b) name and surname,
o c) e-mail address,
o d) mobile phone number,
o e) delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country),
o f) tax identification number (for Users who are not Consumers),
o g) company name (for Users who are not Consumers).
4. The Administrator uses the so-called cookies, of which the detailed terms and conditions are published in the Cookie Files Policy on the Store Website.
II. BASES OF DATA PROCESSING
1. The basis for processing Users’ personal data is:
o a) art. 6 section 1 letter a of the Regulation – to the extent to which the User has consented to their processing for marketing purposes,
o b) art. 6 section 1 letter b of the Regulation – to the extent to which the processing of personal data provided by the User is necessary to perform the contract concluded between the Administrator and the User in the Store,
o c) art. 6 section 1 letter f of the Regulation – to the extent that their processing is necessary for the purposes of the Administrator’s legitimate interests, which is the pursuit of claims related to contracts concluded in the Store.
III. USERS’ RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Each User has the right to access their data, including obtaining a copy, rectifying data, requesting their removal, limiting processing, opposing to processing and transfer of given data to another data administrator. The User should contact the customer service department via the electronic contact form on the Platform.
2. The User may withdraw the consent to processing of his personal data granted pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter a of the Regulation, at any time using the e-mail address and consent withdrawal form available on the Platform. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing of the data based on consent before its withdrawal.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to conclude a Sale Agreement.
4. The administrator provides the possibility to contact him using electronic contact forms. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the User and reply to his request. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to receive and process the request, and failure to do so results in a lack of service.
5. In the electronic contact process, the Administrator processes User's data in order to identify the sender and to handle his inquiry.
IV. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
1. In relation to the sale via the Platform, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, audit, consulting, courier (in connection with implementation of the order), marketing agencies (in the field of marketing services) and entities associated with the Administrator.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information concerning the User to the competent authorities that submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law.
V. DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
1. The User’s personal data processed in connection with the performance of the contract concluded via Platform is processed for the period nacassary to exercise all of the Administartor’s rights connected with the conclusion of this contract, including vindication of claims, until the expiry of their limitation period.
2. The User’s personal data processed on the basis of the User’s consent will be processed until the User’s withdraws his consent to their processing.
VI. LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE AND SAFETY PROCESSING ACTIONS
1. The Administrator stores data on its servers ensuring their full security.The
2. Administrator conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed in a secure manner – ensuring that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent necessary due to the tasks performer by them. The administrator ensures that all operations on personal data are recorded and performer only by authorized employees and associates.